A few things about Field Day
Make sure your child is wearing appropriate clothing for field day such as shorts and athletic shoes.They will be outside for a big part of the day; therefore, you may want apply sunscreen.
- ALL visitors, please remember to bring appropriate identification and obtain a visitors pass at the front office.
- Younger siblings will be welcome, however, we ask that they stay in their strollers. We want to make sure everyone is safe.
- As you know PTA will have concessions, if you send your child with money make sure is in a ziploc bag with their name on it.
- Kona Ice and The Hot Dog House will be here selling snow cones and hot dogs.
- The PTA is looking for additional volunteers to help with set-up and to work concessions. Set-up from 8:00-9:00 and concession starting at 9:00 and ending at 2:00. Our shifts are broken up into one hour shifts starting at 8:00. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F49A5AB2DA7FA7-field
If you are able to assist or have any questions, please feel free to email Paige Everett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Day Lunch Schedules
Please note lunches will be different on this day!
1st Grade 10:30-11:30
2nd Grade 11:00-12:00
3rd Grade 11:40-12:40
4th Grade 12:20-1:20
The first 30 minutes will be in the cafeteria, the second 30 minutes in the library watching a video.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!