Soar into your destiny.
Lake Ridge High School's mission is to create a united educational environment that embraces and encourages individual differences and learning styles, preparing students for a life of progressive integrity.
At Lake Ridge High School we are committed to 5 core values that reflect our commitment to our Mission Statement. These values are listed and defined as followed:
- Integrity- Consistently being honest and making ethical choices displaying reliability and responsibility, regardless or the audience or setting.
- Moral Character- The foundation of one's principles that define right from wrong and lead us to decisions that reflect concern for others regardless of external factors.
- Universal Respect- Demonstrate courtesy, care, and concern while acknowledging individuality.
- Service- Selfless actions which help to improve the lives and environment of school and community in a way that benefits the whole with no expectation of reciprocation.
- Servant Leadership- Modeling the behavior of selfless giving to the group for the greater good in a "we" is greater than "me" approach that sets an example for others to follow.
To be a preeminent high school that sets the benchmark for excellence in academics, athletics, the arts and service!