2017 Fall Final Exam Schedule
B-Day Exam Review – Monday, December 18th
B-Day Final Exam – Tuesday, December 19th
A-Day Exam Review – Wednesday, December 20th
A-Day Final Exam – Thursday, December 21st
Exam Exemptions Requirements
- Each high school student may earn two exam exemptions in the fall semester and two exemptions in the spring semester.
- Students must maintain an 80 or above average in the class for which the student is seeking an exam exemption.
- Students may only have two or fewer absences in the class for which the student is seeking an exam exemption prior to the day of the semester exam.
Advanced Placement Students
A student taking an Advanced Placement (AP) course may earn additional spring semester exemptions by having:
- An un-weighted semester average of 80 or higher in the related AP class
- Two or fewer absences in the related AP class prior to the day of the semester
Students will lose their exemptions for the semester if the student:
- Receives a disciplinary assignment to on-campus suspension (AC/ISS)
- Receives a disciplinary assignment to off-campus suspension or alternative education program (BIC and or JJAEP)
- Fails any class during the semester due to excessive absences