2018-2019 Executive Board
- President: Liz Addae
- Vice-President (Membership and Scholarship Coordinator): Angie Thor
- Vice-President (Fundraising Coordinator): Deanna Jefferson-Smith
- Vice-President (Volunteer Coordinator): Laura Tonjes
- Treasurer: Stephanie Pittman
- Secretary: Alicia Rosales
- Historian: Mary Gonzalez
- Parliamentarian: Lydia Henderson
- Programs Chairperson: Carla Carrigan
- Scholarship Chairperson: Robin Ruthford
- Council Delegates: Sharon Sullivan & Leah Lucio
- After-Prom Chairperson: Terra Prince
- After-Prom Co-Chairperson: Ebony Alexander
- Faculty Representative: Lori Finley
Volunteers are always needed for Thursday and Friday Snack Sales. Our Snack Sales fund all programs provided by the PTSA including After Prom, Teacher Appreciation, and various student programs. Please contact Laura Tonjes (email@example.com) if you are interested.
Please Register your Kroger card for Kroger Community Rewards at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. Lake Ridge HS PTSA is organization number 39118. $500 of Kroger Community rewards money is donated to the LRHS Sunshine Committee to help teachers during loss, surgery, maternity leave, or any other time a little "sunshine" is needed! :)
- Why Join PTSA?
- PTSA Parent and Student Membership form.
- Membership has its Perks!
- Students put the S in PTSA
- If you can volunteer, please contact: Kaytana Fuller
- Do you have a question, comment, or idea?
- If you would like to join, please contact: Stephanie Pittman
All meetings are held in the LRHS Library. The general meeting begins at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise stated. Please contact Laura Tonjes for additional meeting information.